top of page
  • Family Immigration

  • Alien Relative Petitions

  • Immigrant Visas and Adjustment of Status

  • Waivers

The law permits US citizens and lawful permanent residents to file immigrant petitions on behalf of certain family members.


Depending on a number of factors, the process can take a few month or many years.  In some cases, relatives who are physically present in the United States can become lawful permanent residents (adjust status) without leaving the U.S., in others they must obtain immigrant visas abroad.


Sometimes people are found to be inadmissible (ineligible to receive a visa or adjustment of status).  When this happens, they may be able to apply for a “waiver,” a form of an amnesty or exception from application of general rules.


We will take you through the entire process, from preparing initial application package to final interview, and handle all communications with immigration and consular authorities.  Our experience in this field will help you avoid common mistakes and bring your family together as expeditiously as possible.  We can represent our clients before immigration authorities anywhere in the United States and around the world.

bottom of page